Online Bidding Instructions and Event Tips
Friends of TOPs Donors
Chick & Linda Hodge
Eric Jensen & Regina Menssen
Lori Brillhart Thomason
Debbie & Mike Walter
Guy and Audrey Watanabe
Brian & Marceil Whitney
Online Bidding with Greater Giving
Watch this video to learn about Online Bidding!
How to Bid with Greater Giving Online Bidding
1. If you have not registered (otherwise skip to no.3): Register your mobile number and credit card information on our registration page in advance of the event. Important: enter your mobile number so that you can be notified about the status of your bid.
Note: if you are having trouble registering, not getting your verification email, contact us!
We will help you finish your registration.
2. When the auction is open, you will receive an automated ‘Welcome’ text with your bidder link.
3. After clicking the link in the text, begin searching for packages by name, number, or category. If you cannot find your link, contact us, give us your name and the email address you created the account with, we will re-send your personal link to you.
4. Select the package you wish to bid on.
5. You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment
6. If you choose to Bid More you can choose to set your Max Bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
7. To "watch" a package, select the star icon on the package.
8. To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen and choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
9. If you are out-bid at any point before the silent auction closes, you will receive a text message.
10. To view packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
11. To view packages you are watching, click the menu button and select Favorites.
12. Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
13. Under the Bids area you can check your winning packages.
Browse Packages using the menu
Use the to open the menu for Bids, Favorites, and Categories
Using the magnifying glass or scroll down to search for Packages
Favorites - Use the star to save Packages for later viewing
Bids - See Packages that you have bid on already
Act Now - Sort Packages quickly by No Bids, Currently Open, and more.
Tap a Package to place a type of bid
Bid - Place a single bid at the next increment.
Bid More - Place a Max Bid. The system will bid in your favor until you are outbid or the auction closes.
Buy Now - Purchase the Package!
For best event experience, we highly recommend that you are using two devices. One device to watch the event through Zoom webinar (tablet or PC with bigger screen is recommended for this), another device to do your online bidding (your phone would do well for this).
Join Zoom by clicking the meeting link on your registration welcome letter or by going to join.zoom.us and entering in the meeting ID and passcode also found on your registration welcome letter
If you failed to get in, try joining zoom through join.zoom.us and double check if the meeting ID and passcode is correct
To connect to audio, follow these tips
If in the middle of the webinar you lose video or sound, leave webinar and get back in
Trouble with video? Check the following tips
Trouble with audio on IOS or Android? Check the following tips
You do not need a webcam to join our Zoom event
Support Our Sponsors